For my poster series for On
The Verge, I would like the focus on the large vocabulary and an item that represents
each character in the play. Each poster would be one of these colors: neon
green, blue and bred. I chose these colors because they are bold, eye catching
and annoying. If a person looks at these colors for too long, they will be on
the verge. Next, I would have an item that represented each character on the different
posters. For example, for the “ Mary” poster, I would have The Boston Geo because that book is her source of wisdom. For “Alex” poster, a young dress would be
display to show her innocence and inexperienced ways. For “ Fanny” poster, a wedding ring would be
display because she is well off in age in her life. She finds certain things inappropriate
and revealing such as shorts. Finally I would have the large vocabulary words
big and bold going side to side on the posters overlaying the images. Something
like this: CLAIRVOYANT SHERRY PROFORMACUPPA. The words would create confusion
and craziness on the posters because the words would be something that the audience
has never seen. The words also introduce
things that are coming up in the play. As the words go side to side on the poster,
the center line would be the tag line. The tag line would be “Are YOU on the
VERGE?”
No comments:
Post a Comment